Improve your smile!
Cosmetic Dentistry allows many ways to enhance your smile. Since the concept of beauty is such a personal one, this part of dentistry is a patient generated one. Our role is to carefully listen to your concerns and work out how we can help. The areas of cosmetic dentistry offered are-
- Smile Design-Smile design begins with addressing the main concerns or wishes a person may have. The time taken to understand the background and history is what sheds light on the desire to have a cosmetic procedure done. It also allows us to guage the expectation you have from getting a procedure done. Our process then continues where we carry out a smile analysis. This involves-~Imaging
~Mock up to for you and us to see what is possible and how that would work functionallyThis then allows us to work up treatment options. The goal is to be as conservative as possible to the tooth. In other words “doing more with less” and preserving the integrity of the tooth as much as possible. The treatment can be as simple as polishing stains, to tooth whitening all the way to a full smile rejuvenation.
- Short Term Braces-For minor cases of rotated, crowded teeth we offer an alternative to the longer version of comprehensive orthodontics. In a period of six months we aim to move your teeth to a more pleasing location. The saving is in time and cost. We still offer comprehensive braces to correct major orthodontics and bite problems.
- Smile Lifts-We confront situations, where the teeth have~Worn away from acidic environment like excess soft drinks or gastric reflux
~Worn away from tooth grinding
~Several fillings of different colourTo remedy this situation we can in a conservative way re-build the worn down teeth. The process is based on understanding jaw function, imaging and utilizing new dental materials. For a moderate cost compared to all porcelain rehabilitation we can provide
- A real world functional and cosmetic solution
- This follows the philosophy of being as conservative to the tooth structure as possible.
- By applying composite resin and utilizing dental adhesives, we can build up the front and back teeth.
- Veneers- Where teeth are worn, chipped dis-coloured or are slightly mal-positioned. They provide an instant change in shape, shade and are able to provide a good medium to long term solution: Ultra thin Porcelain & Composite Resin
- Whitening-We offer ozone boosted tooth whitening.
Over the years staining, be it food, caffeine, nicotine and wine can cause intrinsic dis-colouration. Tooth whitening can help improve that quickly and effectively